Front Porch Conversation
Updated: Jan 6, 2020
Featuring Stephanie McCurdy
It's always nice to break down professional barriers and learn more about individuals in our real estate community. It was a joy to visit one of our industry experts, Stephanie McCurdy, with Keller Williams Hometown Partners LLC. Stephanie's exquisitely decorated front porch merrily demonstrates her love for the Christmas season!
During our Front Porch Conversation, Stephanie shared with us that she is extremely passionate about her community. Her mission is to leave this place better than she found it. Stephanie is a true Kansas girl! She loves watching our beautiful Kansas sun sets, seeing the wind blow through the trees, and watching the snow fall out of her windows. Stephanie loves when she flies back home from other parts of the world, and sees Wichita from the sky - it gives her chills. Stephanie also told us that she feels very fortunate to live in this city, and to have the opportunity to serve the community in the way she gets to. She is a graduate of Andover High School, Butler County Community College and Wichita State University (Go Trojans, Go Grizzlies & Go Shockers)!!! "I absolutely love my job!", is what Stephanie excitedly expressed to us. She is delighted that she gets the opportunity to help clients procure, what most of the time, is their largest personal asset. Stephanie has the following designations which allow her to serve a wide range of clients- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist, MRP (Military Relocation Professional), CGP (Certified Green Professional), CSP (Certified New Home Sales Professional), and CMP (Certified New Home Marketing Professional) Things that Stephanie loves: I am a CHRISTMAS FANATIC! Animals Fashion Traveling Cooking & Baking MY FAMILY!!!
Here are some other charming facts about Stephanie:
1. Name? Stephanie Anne McCurdy
2. Where are you from? Andover, Kansas
3. Current Company and Position? Associate Broker, Keller Williams
Hometown Partners LLC
4. First Job? Babysitter
5. What that first job taught me? Patience
6. Best advice ever given? Go Big or Go Home
7. Last book you read? Perk Your Sphere by Liz Johnson
8. Hobbies? Traveling, Basketball (playing & watching), Rescuing
9. Hidden Talent? Cooking because I rarely get the time to cook
10. Favorite restaurant? Mediterranean Grill & The Melting Pot
11. The person who has most impacted your life? My Daddy
12. Biggest personal achievement? Graduating college
13. Biggest professional achievement? Filming with HGTV’s House
Hunters Season 154, Episode 3. It was the first time HGTV House
Hunters had filmed in Wichita. It was an experience of a lifetime.
14. Honest work hours (do you keep it reasonable or do you work
all hours?) There is nothing reasonable about working in real
estate- You learn to work and live.
15. Where can you be found when you're not working? Home or
16. I love...... Grand Lake
17. Do you have pets? Yes, I do- Anabelle & Bianca: 12 year old
Italian Greyhounds, Chanel: 5 year old Chihuahua, Augustus Leo: 11
month old Chihuahua.
18. Last thing you watched? Wichita State Shockers Basketball
19. Favorite travel destination? British Virgin Islands
20. Favorite drink or cocktail? Malibu & Coke or Pina Colada
21. Do you prefer stripes, solids, polka dots, or floral prints? Polka
Dots & anything RED
22. What is the scariest thing you have ever done for fun? Flew in a
seaplane to Taku Lodge in Alaska
23. If you could live in any movie which one would it be? Pitch
24. Favorite weekend activity? Dinner & relaxing with friends
25. What is the best gift that you have ever received? A keychain
from my best friend that has engraved my fathers writing that says
“Love you bunches, Dad” She gave it to me for Christmas after my
father passed away.
26. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you
grew up? A doctor
27. Is there anything that you collect? Holiday Barbies
28. What or who lights you up? CHRISTMAS!!!
Stephanie Anne McCurdy
Broker Associate with Keller Williams Hometown Partners LLC
Mobile: 316.371.7282 Office: 316.729.8500
429 S. 119th Street, Wichita, KS 67235
Facebook: @Stephanie.FiskMcCurdy @StephanieMcCurdyRealEstate Instagram: @SoldWithSteph @StephanieAnneMcCurdy Twitter: @SoldWithSteph @TheAuctionWIfe
We hope you enjoyed this Front Porch Conversation! If you are interested in being featured in a future Front Porch Conversation, then please send your inquiries to: email@example.com