Local Wichita Business Spotlight: Let's Roll Mobile Detailing
Please contact Tobie Andrews Real Estate Media for all of your residential and commercial photography needs. Photos, video, and drone. Let us help you! tobieandrewsre.com
Whether you are a realtor, or another type of Wichita professional, first impressions matter! Especially when your clients see your car on a regular basis. Having a busy schedule is just a part of life, but finding the time to detail clean your car is no longer a problem. Let's Roll Mobile Detailing will come to you! Imagine someone else cleaning up the kid's crushed Cheetos in the backseat, the mud on your floor mats, and the stickiness from when you accidentally spilled your Diet Coke, all while you are carrying on with your workday. Then entering a car that looks and feels brand new again. We are thrilled to introduce you to the local industry experts in mobile detailing, and share their story!
1. Business Name? Let's Roll Mobile Detailing 2. How long have you been in business? 1 1/2 years
3. What is your business’s mission statement? To help our clients preserve the value of their vehicles with on-location auto detailing, and to serve our community by partnering with other local organizations.
4. What inspired you to start this business? There are two parts to this answer. We had a desire to start something of our own that would be a means to improve people's lives. We also discovered this (on-site detailing for cars, boats, RV's and commercial fleets) to be a largely unmet need in Wichita.
5. What kind of education or training prepared you to operate your business? Luke had been detailing as a hobby for several years, and obtained quite a bit of self-taught experience that way. However, since then, he has attended intensive training with a top detailer and trainer in our industry, (who is the official detailer for Air Force One). Through this training, Luke is now a certified detailer with the International Detailing Association, and is an accredited installer for both IGL Coatings and Inspiration ceramic coatings.
6. How did you know that Wichita was the perfect city to open your business in? Luke grew up here, and we've both spent our adult lives in Wichita. We love our city and its local culture. Also, as mentioned above, we saw a space in the Wichita detailing industry waiting to be filled. Additionally, Wichita is a city where people drive their own vehicles constantly, and many people own several. Our role is to make that ownership easier and to help them protect their second-largest assets.
7. What is your favorite thing about owning and running a business in Wichita? It's a big city with a small town feel. People tend to rally around locally-owned companies, and it's fairly easy to network and market in an organic and authentic way, by developing relationships.
8. How do you feel your business has impacted our community? As far as detailing goes, we've been able to provide great results to our clients. This enables them to enjoy their vehicles more, and to make as much as possible when they choose to sell or trade in. In terms of investing in the community, we love using our business to support local non-profits (in particular, Grace Multiplied, which serves women coming out of unthinkable circumstances), as well as contributions to other organizations' fundraising efforts.
9. What is the most heartfelt compliment a customer has given you or your business? A review from customer Ryan Baty (owner of Mattress Hub): "I'm blown away by the quality of service. Our vehicle looks brand new again! Luke was very professional and courteous. GREAT experience!"
10. What is something unique customers should know about your business?
1. The software we use allows us to upload all our service appointments into Carfax. What this means for our customers is that the money they invest in having their vehicles detailed, restored, or protected, is officially on record just like mechanical maintenance would be. This becomes especially valuable when it comes time to sell, as the owner can demonstrate pride of ownership as well as diligent maintenance.
2. We're passionate about being a resource to our customers, and helping them make informed buying decisions in our industry. With that in mind, we're developing our website and Youtube channel with educational content geared toward giving them the information needed to make their own choices regarding vehicle care.
11. How much do you treasure your employees and the people you work with? We consider it such a privilege to be part of our employees' lives and, we hope, to make a positive impact on them. As a small business, they are a huge part of how we will grow going forward.
12. What is the most satisfying aspect of being a business owner? It's very rewarding to build a business from the beginning, and to hear feedback from customers about how much they enjoy the results from our work. It's also exciting to have the ability to choose the values and direction for the business, and to use it to support causes we care about.
Let's Roll Mobile Detailing
We love to feature other local businesses in our community, but we are also proud of our own! Please contact Tobie Andrews Real Estate Media for all of your residential and commercial photography needs. Photos, video, and drone. Let us help you! tobieandrewsre.com